1. Chalking local sidewalks for National Literacy Action Week! Super fun.
2. Pomegranate Kitchen. If you live in my area, I highly suggest you give this Persian food a try! It’s amazing and it’s my new favorite comfort food. I didn’t snag a picture of my delicious lunch (black eyed peas + rice + pomegranate stew) because I snarfed it down so quickly.
3. Downton Abbey. Yes, I’ve jumped on the bandwagon with this one after some friends insisted that I watch. I’m currently on episode 6 of season 2 and wow. I like it more than I thought! Do you watch Downton Abbey?
4. Watching/listening to Youngblood Hawke‘s acoustic session/chat yesterday afternoon was a nice break from listening to the usual classical music at work. Also, the newest album from Local Natives, Hummingbird, was released Tuesday so I’ve been listening to that! Both bands are based in LA so of course I’m wishing I were in that area to catch some awesome concerts!
5. Ruzzle! It’s the only game I play on my phone. If you have Ruzzle, I challenge you to a game! 🙂 username: meremere7890
What have been your favorite things from this week?