Whew, can you believe it’s already November?!
October was a difficult month in many ways: losing a family member, trying to balance work and somewhat of a social life, trying to find interesting things to blog about (I’m really slacking!), and learning to manage my finances even more so than before. Being an adult is hard work, y’all. Looking back through pictures from the month though, it seems like it was longer than I remember. I guess time slips away sometimes, and other times it slows down.
The end of October signals more upcoming holidays, celebrations, colder weather… and I couldn’t be more excited for the months ahead.
Here are pictures & posts from the past month!
– the month started off on a good foot (literally) with healthy eating, cute outfits, running, and reading encouraging words
– lunches al fresco
– one of the highlights of the month was seeing Milo Greene in concert!
– Why don’t you go and Meet Lucius ((the band that opened for Milo Greene!))
– I officially was able to welcome an NC Fall to Durham, even if it did bring freezing cold temperatures in the morning! I sure do love Fall!
– spending quality time with my little cousins
– an honest post about how slow Sundays are for me… and how I feel on Sundays.
– random Hey Guess What post
– an afternoon in Central Park spent exploring, taking pictures, and eating lots of delicious sweets!
– a Halloween post
– post about Life and how it sneaks up sometimes
– I bought moccasins!
– my parents celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary!
– Ashley & I began planning a trip to California over the New Year!!!
– What would you caption the photo below???
[I’ve always wanted to snap a photo of it and I finally did yesterday! It’s on the walkway at UNC to the hospitals and means “no pedestrians” but I don’t think that’s as funny as it could be]
How was your October???