The month of August flew by for me. One day I’m posting my July in Review, and the next I’m writing the date on a piece of paper and realize it’s “08/31/2012.” Oh my gracious. Time flies by. Life keeps moving on. One day you’re 22 and the next you’re 32! Ok, so time doesn’t go by that quickly, but you get my drift.
Anyways, I really don’t feel like August was too special of a month for me. Sure I got a new job, lost a friend, and experienced an extremely scary event (more on that later), but I don’t feel like anything big came of August. Fingers crossed that September is a much better month!
– I got new glasses! (Four Eyes post here)
– More yoga & Durham dates with Britt
– Friday night movies alone: Gladiator
– Durham Bulls games!
– late-night baking with my married friend!
– moving at work = battle wounds + sore knees
– more Durham Bulls games!
– one of my favorite Friday Favorites and the most popular one to date (according to my little stats 🙂 )
– Durham Bulls games again!
– lesson planning
– Monday morning thoughts & the power of a smile!
– Bulls games
– my opinions on alcohol
– fun & sweet memories of freshman year
– music! (including this song:
– Froyo dates with friends
– fading days of summer
– and other random pictures from my cell phone:
What were some of the highlights of your August???