– a painting class with a friend!
– my 22nd birthday
– first yoga class at Bull City Yoga (and now I’m totally addicted!)
– going to Durham Bulls games as often as possible
– frozen yogurt for dinner on multiple occasions
– a month off from teaching!
– seeing a friend from England in Durham!
– the growing puppy: Max
– trips to the farmer’s market on Saturday mornings
– BLTs from Merritt’s in Chapel Hill
– the start of the Olympics!
– trying something new
– pool day
– summer storms and beautiful skies
– various floral summery outfits
– more painting
Whew, that was only half of my month! (I didn’t post all the pictures I have of my morning coffees, my “now playing” pictures from my iPod on the bus rides to and from work, pictures of delicious meals I’ve had, or of other random things I like to photograph!)
How was your July? Are you ready for August?! 🙂