Happy Tuesday! How is yours going? Mine was busy yet exciting! And now I am home and wondering what to do for dinner! I feel like I haven’t cooked in forever!
Lately I’ve been loving fresh vegetables… and finding any combination of them has been at the top of my list. I’m not a vegetarian, but I will eat all the veggies I can get! Here are a few recipes that have caught my eye lately! Which one should I make?!
– Kale Salad with Strawberries and Kalamata Olives. Strawberries and bitter greens make one delicious combo! (from Peas and Thank You)
– Teriyaki Chickpea Stirfry. This recipe has pineapple in it. I am sold! (from Peas and Thank You)
– Noodle Salad with Peanut Mmmm Sauce. This one has some random ingredients I know I don’t have in my pantry or fridge, but I might have to try it anyways!
– Strawberry Roasted Chickpea Salad with Cinnamon Dijon Vinagrette. I think this one might be a winner, folks!
– Clean Greek Salad. This just sounds goooood!
– Quick Pesto with Broiled Tomatoes. What a perfect way to use all the delicious tomatoes that are in season!
– The Summer Arugula & Prosciutto Pizza from Amanda’s blog looks mouth-watering! And there’s even a recipe for the crust!
What should I make for dinner?! Do any of those recipes sound appealing to you?