10. It’s Disney. What’s not to be excited about?!
Ok so #10 was a fluke. I’ll get more serious in the following ones. Promise.
9. I can ride an out-of-control elevator that makes my hair go crazy and my mom scream. And there will be a picture after the ride to prove it!
8. I can climb in an awesome treehouse that housed one of my favorite shipwrecked families!
AKA Swiss Family Robinson!
7. I can (and will) take dozens hundreds of typical Disney vacation pictures. AKA pictures with the characters, of the rides, of random scenes in Disney World. I will be that crazy picture taker.
6. I get to ride the Yeti ride in Disney’s Animal Kingdom and act scared out of my mind. (I’ve never ridden it so maybe I will be scared for real) Also, I get to ride the Dinosaur ride which seriously scares me.
5. I can burst out in random Disney songs without getting strange looks. And trust me, this will happen a lot.
[[[I am completely unashamed to admit that I have the Beauty & the Beast, Aladdin, Mulan, The Lion King, and some Pocahontas songs on my itunes. UNASHAMED!]]]
4. I can get hugs from giant rodents virtually at anytime. Because y’all know Mr. Mickey gets around!!!
3. I get to travel the world (well, a few select countries) without leaving the States!
2. I get to meet Prince Charming and maybe even the dashing Flynn Ryder! 😉
1. I can act my shoe size (7.5) and not my age! (21)
total dork. I know.
Dork or not, I am SOOOO EXCITED about DISNEY WORLD!!!