I could get used to this weekly post: it’s quick, simple, and allows me to remember the things that really made my week stand out!
1. A haircut! I made quite the spur-of-the-moment decision and got a good 6 inches chopped off! It feels amazing and I really like it!
2. Spanish. I’ve gotten to practice a lot this week with helping register new ESOL students, and it’s been a learning experience! I’m trying to up my game so I can be an interpreter on a mission trip to Peru this summer!
3. This song. 10,00 Reasons by Matt Redman.
4. Ordering a small green tea soy latte and ending up getting a large!
5. Tonight I’m going to dinner with some dear friends from college and I.can’t.wait!!! When those two are around, a good time is sure to be had.We’re trying a new place in Raleigh, and I’ve already been drooling over the menu debating what to order!
What were your top 5 moments from this week? Link up here!